INSPYRE EVO DISK PRO XXL 2024
The Evo Disk has been designed to provide maximum advantages to the rider for progression and improvement in competition. This bicycle is intended for intermediate riders seeking more dynamism and performance.
The Evo complete bike range comes in 7 sizes ranging from Junior to Cruiser. For each bike size, the components are carefully chosen to best suit the user's morphology and provide maximum support on the track.
The bike is built around the Inspyre Bicycles® Evo Disk frame, incorporating all the features of a high-end BMX Race frame. Hydroformed aluminum 6061-T6 tubes ensure an excellent weight-to-performance ratio. Its geometry allows for both stability and responsiveness. The frame includes Inspyre Bicycles® Swell rear dropouts. In addition to adding rigidity to the rear of the frame, these dropouts allow the integration of the Pride Racing® disc brake mount while offering perfect chain tension.
The Evo Disk features high-quality aftermarket components. These include the Forward® Joyride aluminum 6061-T6 crankset, excellent Forward® Joyride V2 hubs with 100% sealed bearings, and a rear hub with a 6-pawl system boasting 150 points of engagement, rivaling top-end hubs on the market.
In this 2024 version, the Evo comes equipped with the high-performance Tioga Powerblock tires. These tires provide efficiency and dynamism. The tire width evolves according to bike sizes.
The Evo Disk is a bike ready to tackle races, but above all, ready to win.
- INSPYRE BICYCLES® Aluminum 6061-T6 Frame
- SHIMANO® MT401/410 disc brake kit
- TIOGA® Powerblock tires
- PRIDE RACING® integrated or semi-integrated headset (ZS or IS, depending on bike sizes)
- Swell rear dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- 100% sealed bearings
- FORWARD® BSA bottom bracket
- FORWARD® Joyride V2 rear hub - 150 points of engagement - 6-pawl system - 100% sealed bearings
- KMC® Z-1 Chain
- FRAME: Inspyre Evo-C Disk Pro XXL - 21.85’’- Premium Alu 6061-T6 - Hydroformed tubes - Triple butted - Swell forged 3D dropouts
- FORK: Inspyre Evo - 100% Chromoly - 1-1/8" Pivot - Tapered legs
- HEADSET: Pride Racing - Tapered Integrated - Sealed bearings - IS42 | IS52
- HANDLEBAR: Inspyre Evo - 100% Crmo - 22.2mm - 8’’ x 28.5’’ - BS: 7° / US: 1.5°
- GRIPS: Forward Lock On 130mm - Kraton
- STEM: Forward - Top Load - Aluminum 6061-T6 - 50mm
- BRAKE LEVER: Shimano BL-MT401 - Right lever - Black
- BRAKE CALIPER: Shimano BR-MT410 - Rear caliper - Post Mount - Resin pads
- DISC: Forward 140mm disc
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FORWARD® external BSA - Sealed bearings
- CRANKSET: Forward Joyride AM 2-piece - 4-bolt (104 BCD) - 180mm
- PEDALS: Aluminum 9/16
- SPROCKET: 4-bolt Aluminum 44T
- CHAIN: KMC® Z-1 - 1/2’’ x 3/32’’
- COG : 16T - 1/2’’ x 3/32’’ - Chromoly
- FRONT RIM: Forward Joyride - Aluminum 36H - Double-wall
- REAR RIM: Forward Joyride - Aluminum 36H - Double-wall
- FRONT TIRE: Tioga Powerblock - 20x1.75’’ - Rigid beads - 60 TPI
- REAR TIRE: Tioga Powerblock - 20x1.75’’ - Rigid beads - 60 TPI
- FRONT HUB: Forward Joyride - Aluminum 36H - 10mm - 100% Sealed bearings - Female bolts
- REAR HUB: Forward Joyride Disc - Aluminum Cassette 36H - 10mm - 100% Sealed bearings - 150 engagement points - 6-pawl system - Female bolts
- SPOKES: Stainless 14G
- NIPPLES: Brass 14G
- SEAT: Combo Saddle Nylon Seatpost - Seat: 214x113mm - Seatpost: 162x27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Forward AM 31.8mm
- TENSIONERS: Integrated Swell Dropoutsers
- WEIGHT: 9,87kg