INSPYRE EVO DISK PRO 2024
The Evo Disk has been designed to provide a pilot with maximum advantages to progress and refine their skills in competition. This bicycle is intended for intermediate riders who seek increased dynamism and performance.
The complete Evo bicycle range is available in 7 sizes, ranging from Junior to Cruiser. For each bicycle size, the components are carefully chosen to best match the user's morphology and provide ample support on the track.
The bicycle is built around the Inspyre Bicycles® Evo Disk frame, incorporating all the characteristics of a high-end BMX Race frame. Hydroformed tubes made of 6061-T6 aluminum ensure an excellent weight-to-performance ratio. Its geometry enables both stability and responsiveness. The frame includes Inspyre Bicycles® Swell rear dropouts. In addition to adding rigidity to the rear of the frame, these dropouts allow for the integration of the Pride Racing® disc brake mount while ensuring optimal chain tension.
The Evo Disk features high-end "aftermarket" components. It includes the Forward® Joyride 6061-T6 aluminum crankset, excellent Forward® Joyride V2 hubs with 100% sealed bearings, and a rear hub with a 6-pawl system boasting 150 engagement points, rivaling high-end hubs in the market.
In this 2024 version, the Evo is equipped with high-performance Tioga Powerblock tires. These tires provide efficiency and dynamism. The tire width is adaptable according to bicycle sizes.
The Evo Disk is a bicycle ready to take on races, and most importantly, win.
- INSPYRE BICYCLES® Aluminum 6061-T6 Frame
- SHIMANO® MT401/410 disc brake kit
- TIOGA® Powerblock tires
- PRIDE RACING® integrated or semi-integrated headset (ZS or IS, depending on bike sizes)
- Swell rear dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- 100% sealed bearings
- FORWARD® BSA bottom bracket
- FORWARD® Joyride V2 rear hub - 150 points of engagement - 6-pawl system - 100% sealed bearings
- KMC® Z-1 Chain
- FRAME: Inspyre Evo Disk Pro - 20.75’’ - Premium Alu 6061-T6 - Hydroformed tubes - Triple butted - Swell Forged 3D Dropouts
- FORK: Inspyre Evo - 100% Chromoly - 1-1/8 - Tapered Steerer Tube - Tapered Legs
- HEADSET: Pride Racing - Tapered Integrated - Sealed bearings - IS42 | IS52
- HANDLEBAR: Inspyre Evo - 100% Crmo - 22.2mm - 7.5’’ x 26.7’’ - BS: 7° / US: 1.5°
- GRIPS: Forward Lock On 130mm - Kraton
- STEM: Forward - Top Load - Aluminum 6061-T6 - 50mm
- BRAKE LEVER: Shimano BL-MT401 - Right lever - Black
- BRAKE CALIPER: Shimano BR-MT410 - Rear caliper - Post Mount - Resin pads
- DISC: Forward 140mm disc
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FORWARD® external BSA - Sealed bearings
- CRANKSET: Forward Joyride AM 2-piece - 4-bolt (104 BCD) - 175mm
- PEDALS: Aluminum 9/16
- SPROCKET: 4-bolt Aluminum 42T
- CHAIN: KMC® Z-1 - 1/2’’ x 3/32’’
- COG : 16T - 1/2’’ x 3/32’’ - Chromoly
- FRONT RIM: Forward Joyride - Aluminum 36H - Double-wall
- REAR RIM: Forward Joyride - Aluminum 36H - Double-wall
- FRONT TIRE: Tioga Fastr X - 20x1.75’’ - Rigid beads - 60 TPI
- REAR TIRE: Tioga Powerblock - 20x1.60’’ - Rigid beads - 60 TPI
- FRONT HUB: Forward Joyride - Aluminum 36H - 10mm - 100% Sealed bearings - Female bolts
- REAR HUB: Forward Joyride Disc - Aluminum Cassette 36H - 10mm - 100% Sealed bearings - 150 engagement points - 6-pawl system - Female bolts
- SPOKES: Stainless 14G
- NIPPLES: Brass 14G
- SEAT: Combo Saddle Nylon Seatpost - Seat: 214x113mm - Seatpost: 162x27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Forward AM 31.8mm
- TENSIONERS: Integrated Swell Dropouts
- WEIGHT: 9,13kg