INSPYRE EVO DISK EXPERT XL 2024
The Evo Disk has been designed to provide the pilot with a maximum of advantages to progress and excel in competition. This bicycle is intended for intermediate riders who are seeking more dynamism and performance.
The complete Evo bicycle range comes in 7 sizes, ranging from Junior to Cruiser. For each bicycle size, the components are meticulously selected to best suit the user's morphology and provide maximum support on the track.
The bicycle is built around the Inspyre Bicycles® Evo Disk frame, integrating all the features of a high-end BMX Race frame. Hydroformed tubes made of 6061-T6 aluminum guarantee an excellent weight-to-performance ratio. Its geometry allows it to be both stable and responsive. The frame incorporates the Inspyre Bicycles® Swell rear dropouts. Besides adding rigidity to the rear of the frame, these dropouts allow for the integration of the Pride Racing® disc brake mount while ensuring perfect chain tension.
The Evo Disk is composed of high-end "aftermarket" components. It includes the Forward® Joyride 6061-T6 aluminum crankset, the excellent Forward® Joyride V2 hubs with 100% sealed bearings. The rear hub features a 6-pawl system with 150 engagement points, rivaling the high-end hubs on the market.
In this 2024 version, the Evo is equipped with high-performing Tioga Powerblock tires. These tires bring efficiency and dynamism. The tire width is adaptable according to bicycle sizes.
The Evo Disk is a bicycle ready to tackle races, but most importantly, to win.
- INSPYRE BICYCLES® Aluminum 6061-T6 Frame
- SHIMANO® MT401/410 disc brake kit
- TIOGA® Powerblock tires
- PRIDE RACING® integrated or semi-integrated headset (ZS or IS, depending on bike sizes)
- Swell rear dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- 100% sealed bearings
- FORWARD® BSA bottom bracket
- FORWARD® Joyride V2 rear hub - 150 points of engagement - 6-pawl system - 100% sealed bearings
- KMC® Z-1 Chain
- FRAME: Inspyre Evo Disk Expert XL - 20’’ - Premium Alu 6061-T6 - Hydroformed tubes - Triple butted - Swell Forged 3D Dropouts
- FORK: Inspyre Evo - 100% Chromoly - 1-1/8’' Steerer Tube - Tapered Legs
- HEADSET: Pride Racing - Tapered Integrated - Sealed bearings - IS42 | IS52
- HANDLEBAR: Inspyre Evo - 100% Crmo - 22.2mm - 6’.5’ x 26’’ - BS: 7° / US: 2°
- GRIPS: Forward Lock On 130mm - Kraton
- STEM: Forward - Top Load - Aluminum 6061-T6 - 50mm
- BRAKE LEVER: Shimano BL-MT401 - Right lever - Black
- BRAKE CALIPER: Shimano BR-MT410 - Rear caliper - Post Mount - Resin pads
- DISC: Forward 140mm disc
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FORWARD® external BSA - Sealed bearings
- CRANKSET: Forward Joyride AM 2-piece - 4-bolt (104 BCD) - 170mm
- PEDALS: Aluminum 9/16
- SPROCKET: 4-bolt Aluminum 41T
- CHAIN: KMC® Z-1 - 1/2’’ x 3/32’’
- COG : 16T - 1/2’’ x 3/32’’ - Chromoly
- FRONT RIM: Forward Joyride - Aluminum 36H - Double-wall
- REAR RIM: Forward Joyride - Aluminum 36H - Double-wall
- FRONT TIRE: Tioga Powerblock - 20x1.40’’ - Rigid beads - 60 TPI
- REAR TIRE: Tioga Powerblock - 20x1.40’’ - Rigid beads - 60 TPI
- FRONT HUB: Forward Joyride - Aluminum 36H - 10mm - 100% Sealed bearings - Female bolts
- REAR HUB: Forward Joyride Disc - Aluminum Cassette 36H - 10mm - 100% Sealed bearings - 150 engagement points - 6-pawl system - Female bolts
- SPOKES: Stainless 14G
- NIPPLES: Brass 14G
- SEAT: Combo Saddle Nylon Seatpost - Seat: 214x113mm - Seatpost: 162x27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Forward AM 31.8mm
- TENSIONERS: Integrated Swell Dropouts
- WEIGHT: 8,88kg