INSPYRE EVO-C DISK PRO XL 2024
The BMX Race Evo-C Disk is the "Race Ready" complete bike from the Inspyre Bicycles lineup with a Pride Racing carbon fork.
The Evo-C complete bike range is available in 7 sizes, from Junior to Cruiser. For each bike size, the components are carefully chosen to best suit the user's morphology and provide maximum support on the track.
The bike is centered around the Inspyre Bicycles® Evo-C Disk frame, which incorporates all the features of a high-end aftermarket frame. The hydroformed tubes made from 6061-T6 aluminum ensure an excellent weight-to-performance ratio. Its geometry allows for stability and responsiveness. The frame includes the Inspyre Bicycles® Swell rear dropout. Besides adding rigidity to the rear of the frame, it integrates the Pride Racing® disc brake dropout, while ensuring perfect chain tension.
The Evo-C Disk is equipped with high-quality aftermarket components.
Delivered with a Pride Racing® carbon fork, the bike gains in performance, rigidity, and responsiveness.
In the Junior & Expert versions, the Evo-C features the Pride Racing® Apex fork. It is designed around a structure combining carbon fiber and aluminum. Its carbon fiber Toray® legs ensure a lively and responsive dynamic. The Apex fork comes with the Stem Lock Pride Racing Apex compression system, ensuring perfect compression and added rigidity.
In the Expert XL to Cruiser versions, the Evo-C comes with a Pride Racing® Slik 3.0 fork. Its Toray® carbon fiber structure offers unparalleled performance.
In the EVO-C range, you'll find the well-known Forward® Joyride aluminum 6061-T6 crankset, as well as the excellent Forward® Joyride V2 hubs with 100% sealed bearings. The rear hub features a 6-pawl system with 150 engagement points, rivaling high-end hubs on the market.
In this 2024 version, the Evo-C features the renowned Tioga tires. A Tioga Fastr X tire at the front and a Tioga Powerblock tire at the rear, creating an ultra-performance combo that provides efficiency and dynamism. The tire width varies depending on the bike size. (Note that the Evo-C Expert XL comes with a 20x1.40" Powerblock tire at the front and rear.)
It's worth noting the introduction of a Pride Racing® headset from certain sizes onwards, ensuring even more durability and reliability.
The Evo-C Disk is a competition-ready bike. Upon reception, out of the box, you only need to assemble the handlebars, insert and secure the front wheel, check the torque of each screw, and inflate the tires. You're then all set to hit the track.
- INSPYRE BICYCLES® Aluminum 6061-T6 frame
- PRIDE RACING® Slik 3.0 or APEX carbon fork
- SHIMANO® MT401/410 disc brake kit
- TIOGA® FastrX (Rear) / TIOGA® Powerblock (Front) tires
- PRIDE RACING® headset - Integrated (IS)
- Swell rear dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- 100% sealed bearings
- FORWARD® BSA bottom bracket
- FORWARD® Joyride V2 rear hub - 150 engagement points - 6-pawl system - 100% sealed bearings
- KMC® Z-1 chain
- FRAME: Inspyre Evo-C Disk Pro - 20.75’’- Premium Alu 6061-T6 - Hydroformed tubes - Triple butted - Swell forged 3D dropouts
- FORK: Pride Racing Slik 3.0 - Torayca T700 carbon - Tapered 1-1/8’’ / 1.5’’ pivot - Aluminum Crown Race - 10mm - 3K Gloss
- HEADSET: Pride Racing - Tapered Integrated - Sealed bearings - IS42 | IS52
- HANDLEBAR: Inspyre Evo - 100% Crmo - 22.2mm - 7.5’’ x 26.7’’ - BS: 7° / US: 1.5°
- GRIPS: Forward Lock On 130mm - Kraton
- STEM: Forward - Top Load - Aluminum 6061-T6 - 50mm
- BRAKE LEVER: Shimano BL-MT401 - Right lever - Black
- BRAKE CALIPER: Shimano BR-MT410 - Rear caliper - Post Mount - Resin pads
- DISC: Forward 140mm disc
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FORWARD® external BSA - Sealed bearings
- CRANKSET: Forward Joyride AM 2-piece - 4-bolt (104 BCD) - 175mm
- PEDALS: Aluminum 9/16
- SPROCKET: 4-bolt Aluminum 42T
- CHAIN: KMC® Z-1 - 1/2’’ x 3/32’’
- COG : 16T - 1/2’’ x 3/32’’ - Chromoly
- FRONT RIM: Forward Joyride - Aluminum 36H - Double-wall
- REAR RIM: Forward Joyride - Aluminum 36H - Double-wall
- FRONT TIRE: Tioga Fastr X - 20x1.75’’ - Rigid beads - 60 TPI
- REAR TIRE: Tioga Powerblock - 20x1.60’’ - Rigid beads - 60 TPI
- FRONT HUB: Forward Joyride - Aluminum 36H - 10mm - 100% Sealed bearings - Female bolts
- REAR HUB: Forward Joyride Disc - Aluminum Cassette 36H - 10mm - 100% Sealed bearings - 150 engagement points - 6-pawl system - Female bolts
- SPOKES: Stainless 14G
- NIPPLES: Brass 14G
- SEAT: Combo Saddle Nylon Seatpost - Seat: 214x113mm - Seatpost: 162x27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Forward AM 31.8mm
- TENSIONERS: Integrated Swell Dropouts
- WEIGHT: To be confirmed