The RIFT ES20D aluminum frame has been developed with the aim of combining performance with the latest technologies in an aerodynamic frame. It features hydroformed, heat-treated 7005 aluminum tubing with pre-shaped seatstays, a trapezoidal seat tube for added stiffness at the bottom bracket, and all-new 3D CNC machined dropouts with integrated chain tensioners allowing exclusive installation of disc brakes.
• Frame Aluminum 7005 double heat treated
• Hydroformed double butted top tube and down tube
• CNC machined steering tube
• Tapered integrated headtube 1-1/8'' - 1.5''
• Hydroformed chainstays
• Reinforced seat tube
• 3D CNC machined 10mm rear dropouts with integrated chain tensioners and Disc Hanger
• Compatible with disk braking only
• Without V brake mounts
• Euro BSA 68x73mm bottom bracket