Tested and approved by the riders of the CHASE team, the ELEVN tapered fork is one of the lightest and strongest forks on the BMX Race market. Still without weight limit, it retains its features such as heat treatment, CNC machined dropouts, double butted tubes and triple butted steerer tube. It is now offered in a Tapered version for use on 1-1/8" top and 1.5" bottom tapered head tube frames for riders riding 20" Pro frames with a 20mm front axle.
• 20" Chromoly fork with heat treatment
• Triple Butted Tapered Steerer tube top 1-1/8 "- bottom 1.5"
• Double Butted tapered tubes
• CNC machined dropouts
• Axle: 20mm
• Offset: 31mm
• Steered tube height: 172mm
• Weight: 990g
• Sold with top cap and spacers