The Inspyre Evo Disk frame is intended for the practice of BMX Race.
The Inspyre Evo Disk frame is intended to be more playful and less elitist than its big brother, the Concorde V2. This is the frame Evo Disk is the favorite frame of Inspyre driver Thomas Barroca.
The Evo disc is no less technically efficient, it was designed around hydroformed 6061-T6 aluminum tubes. It incorporates the Inspyre Swell rear dropout which will allow you to adjust your chainstay length to 25mm.
The Inspyre Evo Disk frame is available in 7 sizes (Junior - Expert - Expert XL- Pro - Pro XL- Pro XXL- Cruiser).
- Premium hydroformed 6061-T6 Aluminium tubes
- 3D Forged Swell Dropouts
- Comes with Inspyre Swell chain tensioner / disc dropouts kit.
- Frame only compatible with disc brake.
- Bottom bracket compatibility: External
- Headset compatibility: Semi Integrated ZS44 | ZS44 (Junior - Expert) Integrated Tapered IS42.2 | IS52.2 (Expert XL - Pro - Pro XL - Pro XXL - Cruiser)
- Seat tube diameter: 22.2mm (Junior) - 27.2mm (Expert - Expert XL - Pro - Pro XL - Pro XXL - Cruiser)
- Weight: 1775 g (Pro)
Delivered with Inspyre Swell chain tensioner / disc dropouts mount kit 10mm.
This frame is only compatible with disc brake.